Pintrest

Friday 24 August 2018

The Water Cycle


Hello! 

Below is the beginnings of my Water Cycle display. I wanted it to be a slightly basic display so I could add the children's work to it as the topic progressed. I really believe in evolving displays with the children. Well ...some of them. 

I used packing material to create the mountain with a touch a 'magical' snow spray at the higher ledges. Draping material for the rest, cotton wool clouds hung from the ceiling with jewels to look like rain and i cut out white trees from a Christmas boarder to add tot he hills. I also placed battery powered FAIRY LIGHTS under the blue viol drape so that the water sparkled!!!! My favourite part of the display as this area got quite dark sometimes, so was quite effective. 


Thanks for stopping by, more to come soon! #justabeginner #ukteacher

No comments:

Post a Comment